- “We try to have sex 3-5 times a week, closer to five. Married for eight years, together for more than ten, two children.” Arina, 32 years old.
- “We have been married for a year, we have sex every day, except for the first days of my period, when I feel bad. Sometimes twice a day. No children yet, so no one distracts.” Zhanna, 26 years old.
- “Everything is changing with us: we can not meet in bed for weeks, we can every day. Together for five years.” Maria, 25 years old.
- “We are 35, married for six years, two children, both working. We try to have sex at least twice a week. If less, the relationship goes wrong.” Sarah, 35 years old.
- “We have been married for five years, together 11. Three times a week. Now I am pregnant, and it can be either less or more.” Larisa, 30 years old.
- “We have been together for almost 15 years, I am expecting a second child. Two or three times a week is a must! I don’t know if this is a lot or a little.” Dina, 40 years old.
- “Eight years ago, when we met, we had sex every day. Now, with two children, a dog and sick parents, it works out well if once or twice a month.” Alla, 35 years old.
- “Once a week. We have been together for more than ten years. We have days when it is most convenient, and we rely on them.” Elena, 34 years old.
- “Married for five years, having sex a couple of times a month. Maybe more, but I don’t want to put pressure on him.” Marina, 30 years old.
- “We have been together for 15 years, we have sex once a month. We have a very active child.” Olga, 38 years old.
- “Married 11 years, two children. Sex happens once a week, but we hug a lot.” Ulyana, 34 years old.