- “I’m not very lucky all the time, I always want sex more often than partners. When you are constantly rejected, even if only in bed, it’s very disappointing! “It was great. But after my pregnancy, he lost interest, and then nothing came back. I’m trying to figure out what to do, but so far nothing has come of it. ” Mila, 34 years old.
- “He takes strong pills, which is why he rarely wants sex. But he tries very hard! At first I didn’t understand what was the matter, and then I got sick myself – and then it became clear. We try to keep in touch with hugs and affectionate words, we catch everyone a glimmer of sexual desire We love each other and are ready to put up with the problem.” Eva, 24 years old.
- “My solution is toys. We tried to discuss this issue, but only specific actions came up. He doesn’t always want sex, but he doesn’t refuse foreplay. In general, you need to experiment.” Nina, 30 years old.
- “I struggled for a long time, but in the end we broke up. I couldn’t put up with constant rejections, I began to feel ugly. How can you live, constantly expecting something that won’t happen? Maybe someone has more patience, but now I’m happy in in other ways.” Vera, 29 years old.
- “We mustered up the courage to talk. It turned out that he does not want sex when he is not ready to give it his all: for example, he was very tired at work. And I realized that refusal does not mean that I am unattractive and he does not want sex with me. I just need to wait for a better moment. Usually on weekends everything is fine. Now at least I’m not so hurt!” – Yana, 27 years old.
- “All people are different. My husband and I can have libido in different directions. For example, now my hormonal pills make me want nothing. He understands this, and I try to pay more attention to his needs.” Elena, 26 years old.
- “Our sex faded away gradually, I still struggled, but then we broke up. He couldn’t explain properly what was the matter, he just said that he didn’t want to or was tired. I began to feel guilty for trying to offer something In general, I couldn’t.” Kristina, 25 years old.
- “He used to have a low libido, now I do. So we are in balance. Sometimes you need more desire, but these are trifles.” Inna, 28 years old.
- “If you love each other, then you can handle this. We succeeded, although it was not easy.” Ella, 30 years old.