- The first time with a new partner is never good. If only because you have never seen each other naked, and you have no idea how he behaves in bed.
- No prelude anywhere. And don’t let anyone ever convince you otherwise. In addition to the physiological aspects, it is also an incredibly exciting process.
- If he ever even tries to talk about your body in a disparaging tone, leave immediately. Don’t even think about giving him a second chance.
- No baby talk. Why do adults need to talk to each other like a child, if you can use, on the contrary, “dirty” talk?
- Sex is inevitably funny. Weird sounds, funny faces, and compromising poses are all fun, not weird or uncomfortable.
- If you’ve taken off all your clothes, don’t forget to take off your socks. Otherwise, it will look strange and will not contribute to the sexual mood in any way.
- If you don’t ask him to do something special, chances are you won’t get it. Understand that he can’t read your mind, so find the right words to explain everything.
- Cuddling is great, but sometimes you have to sleep on the other side of the bed because it’s hot. Don’t be offended if you wake up and find this.
- If you expect to see him again, don’t leave while he sleeps. This is very rude and unethical towards a person.
- No matter how great sex was with your new partner, go to the toilet as soon as possible. This will help prevent infections.
- Morning sex is the best hangover cure. Followed by coffee and a sandwich for breakfast, of course.
Photo: Getty Images