What is cuckold is a well-known concept, but most people do not understand its real meaning. The word is often used as a synonym for “cuckold”, but this is not entirely true. Couples who practice real cuckolding call the process a manifestation of true love and care for a partner. But is it so – a separate issue.
What does “cuckold” mean?
Where did this term come from, and what did it originally mean? There is an assumption that cuckoo comes from the English word “cuckoo”. Since this female spends time with one male, who then goes to other birds, and she raises chicks with a previously chosen “husband”. Previously, a woman caught with her lover was called a traitor, and her husband was called a cuckold, he received a lot of ridicule.
Today, the term has taken on a different meaning. What is cuckold in sex? A man knows that his wife prefers to make love to another, and even is present at these scenes. Sometimes she joins the process if the woman allows it, because the dominant role is hers. Practicing couples note that such a spectacle greatly excites and renews intimate relationships.
cuckold – reasons
Cuckolding in sex is a special relationship when a married couple does not consider it a betrayal to make love in the presence and with the participation of a third. Modern medicine has not yet decided whether to consider such manifestations as a disease, but certain mental abnormalities still occur. But only on condition that the man does not accept other sexual relations. The reasons why couples agree to cuckold relationships are different.
Reasons for such a union for men:
- Subordination. The husband resigns himself to the position of a slave, limits himself to the wishes of his wife, who dictates any conditions. Up to a complete denial of intimacy to her husband, surrendering only to her lover.
- Passion for humiliation, as a manifestation of masochism.
- Voyeurism. Watching a wife have sex with a stranger is very exciting.
Reasons for such a union for women:
- The husband is not satisfied with sex.
- They didn’t work up before marriage, but I want to try with others.
- A strong incentive to feel powerful and most attractive.
Husband wants to be a cuckold – what to do?
Cuckold relationships are a certain breaking of stereotypes, to some extent, and the psyche, because not every man is ready to share his wife with another, often remaining on the sidelines. But if it turns out that the husband loves cuckolding, the wife has to make a choice: leave the family or try a new version of the love game. There is also such a cuckold format when a spouse requires a woman to behave like a capricious mistress in sex.
Most couples treat such intimate scenarios as a special ritual. But a special skill is needed in order not to transfer this scheme of relations into everyday life. A few practical tips:
- Discuss the situation together, sorting out all the details.
- Define the roles of each.
- Overcome your fear of new relationships.
- Implement a new format of relations “slave – mistress” carefully so as not to cause mental trauma.
How to make a cuckold out of a husband?
There are also situations on the contrary: a woman wants to try cuckolding, but a man does not dare. Experienced couples note that the preparation process can take a long time. Practical Tips for Achieving Your Cuckold Husband Goal:
- Start reading books on female dominance.
- Watch movies on the theme of cuckolding.
- Learn to be sexually independent from a man.
- Change your image, clothes, hairstyle, make-up to emphasize your sexuality.
- From time to time, discuss the topic of “threesome” with your spouse.
- In communication with your husband, switch to affectionate “friends”, “baby”, while forbidding to call yourself by name.
- In sex, take a leading role, often set conditions.
- With the help of hard porn, push your husband to the most uninhibited perverse actions in sex games.
How to behave with a cuckold couple?
What is cuckold for a married couple? Often they find third parties on special sites, sometimes they invite friends, but they do not forcefully involve anyone in the process, therefore, in communicating with others, they are quite adequate. Cuckold wife and husband adhere to the following principles:
- Cuckold is not cheating, but a process that gives pleasure.
- The husband remains the protector of the whole family, accepts children who were born from lovers.
- The lover or the third in the game plays only the role of a male, without rights to children and responsibility for them.
- The rivalry between husband and lover stimulates both to satisfy the woman as best as possible.
- A woman must constantly keep herself in shape in order to attract both partners.
Why is cuckold dangerous?
It is believed that in a pair of cuckolds, a woman liberates herself, blossoms, and is very pleased with herself. After all, both get an amazing experience and sensations that are not available in a classic marriage. But we must not forget that cuckolding is not just a change in the format of intimate relationships, but balancing on the verge of collapse, huge sharpness and breaking habitual stereotypes can cause mental disorders. If one of the couple goes to such an experiment voluntarily-compulsorily, an explosion of negativity can occur at any moment, with dangerous consequences for everyone. Therefore, this practice must be implemented with caution.
Films about cuckold
The theme’s popularity quickly resonated with cinematography. Films with a cuckold plot were created by directors from different countries, the most famous of them:
- “Breaking the Prohibitions”. Girl Moira loves to have sex with men. Her fiancé Matteo accidentally witnesses such a scene and realizes that he is very excited from watching the process.
- “All Ladies Do It”. A beautiful wife brags about her sexual adventures to her husband, which he takes for her fantasies. And then he experiences a shock, this event changes their relationship.
- “Bob and Carol, Tad and Alice”. Loose couple Bob and Carol diversify their sex life by openly cheating on each other. Under their influence, friends Ted and Alice fall, who at first do not accept such a position. But later they change their attitude.