As you know, it is more difficult for women to achieve a state of euphoria, orgasm than for a man. The reason for this is in the physiology of a woman. To achieve the desired result in bed, the fairer sex needs to study their feelings, emotions and feelings that arise during sexual intimacy. But in order to achieve an orgasm for a woman, it is necessary to carefully understand the nature of the occurrence of orgasm in a woman’s body, on what the intensity of its manifestation depends and what affects it.
How to achieve an orgasm for a girl?
The most important factor in helping to achieve sexual release is the golden mean between relaxation and tension during intercourse.
Let’s start with tension. A female orgasm caused by muscle tension will help you understand how to achieve exactly what is inherent in you by nature. To achieve pleasure, it is not enough just to relax. The connection between tensing certain muscle groups and achieving orgasm lies in arousal. Muscle tension increases blood circulation in the human body. In order to understand how to quickly reach orgasm, you need to increase your excitability. To do this, we recommend using exercises called “Kegel Exercises”.
If we talk about relaxation, then it must be connected in your mind, while the body is tense. For many women, the way of presenting magazine pages in front of them helps to relax. Imagine that you are running your eyes over the lines, while gradually feeling how you relax.
A lot of books and articles have been written about how to achieve orgasm in sex. The general recommendation is:
- Get rid of self-control. Drop all psychological problems that may be a personal reason for the lack of orgasm.
- Be confident. Do not doubt your appearance, be natural. Increase your overall self-confidence in your free time.
- Trust your partner. Get rid of your fears first, work on them. Go to training specially designed for this.
- Do not think about how to achieve a strong orgasm. By worrying about it, you are mocking your body. You should not set yourself up that this time everything should be perfect. It won’t always be like that. Treat your body as not the main goal, but a means to achieve pleasure.
How to achieve orgasm while masturbating?
In order to enjoy yourself, you need to understand your body. Thanks to this, you will be able to improve sex with your partner. Stay alone with yourself. In order to feel how to achieve an orgasm on your own, it is necessary that nothing distracts you. If necessary, turn on soothing music. If your soul desires, light candles, take a relaxing bath with aromatic oils. Create all conditions conducive to your relaxation, then take a comfortable position for you, start caressing yourself. Try to figure out which activities are pleasing to your body and which are not.
It is worth noting that there are such ways to help achieve orgasm:
- Concentration. A professional sexologist selects special exercises for you. For example, it can focus attention, concentrating on sensations and emotions. A series of exercises help you enjoy the fact that, thanks to your actions, your partner enjoys.
- Petting. Having learned the innermost desires of your body through masturbation, and having learned to focus, you need to learn, together with your partner, to enjoy sexual contact. There are no specific recommendations here. After all, only a couple knows what exactly they like and what not.
- Traditional sex. This is the last way to achieve orgasm. It is worth noting that a long foreplay can increase the intensity of the female orgasm.
Orgasm is an art and a woman needs to approach this with awareness, having studied the sensitivity of her body.