Consequences of anal sex
Is anal sex harmful? Many sexologists are convinced that anal sex improves the elasticity of the sphincter and strengthens couples’ trust in each other. It is also a good prevention of hemorrhoids. But, despite this, many doctors argue the opposite. According to them, anal sex can lead to very serious consequences.
Many couples ask themselves the question, what consequences can appear after anal sex? Let’s try to understand this issue. It is important to note that the anus is not intended by nature for sex, so health problems can definitely arise. But everyone makes his own decision and, first of all, you need to familiarize yourself with the consequences.
Consequences of anal sex
- hemorrhoids with various complications;
- cryptitis – inflammation of the anal glands;
- sphincteritis – inflammation of the sphincter;
- paraproctitis – a purulent disease of the fiber surrounding the rectum;
- fecal incontinence;
- acute anal fissures;
- proctitis – inflammation of the mucous membrane of the rectum;
- proctosigmoiditis – inflammation of the sigmoid colon;
- damage to the walls of the rectum and, as a result, the development of diarrhea, constipation, discharge, the appearance of severe pain;
- internal bleeding, which is associated with intestinal rupture;
- rectal prolapse.
The negative consequences of anal sex can lead to infectious and sexually transmitted diseases. The intestines have very thin walls, so microtrauma or small wounds can occur. There is also a high risk of anal cancer. And for women, the consequences of anal sex can be very sad, while for men, the likelihood of getting an infection is low.
It will not be superfluous to note that the rectum contains bacteria that can enter the urethra and cause infectious diseases (cystitis or urethritis). If the bacterium enters the woman’s vagina, it is fraught with infection of the female body with an infection.
How to prevent the consequences that appear after having anal sex?
To prevent the consequences after anal sex, proctologists advise adhering to the following rules:
- Anal sex should be done in a relaxed state.
- Before class, you must follow all the rules of personal hygiene and use the shower.
- Be sure to use a special lubricant.
- If you feel pain, you should immediately stop intercourse.
- Penetration should be slow, not abrupt and shallow to avoid anal fissures.
- If you alternate anal sex with traditional, you need to change the condom.
Consequences of anal sex without a condom
Anal sex without a condom can lead to serious diseases that can only be cured with surgery.
- With hemorrhoids, anal sex is contraindicated.
- If you want to avoid negative consequences after anal sex, you should do it no more than 2-3 times a month.
- Sexologists advise to refrain from intercourse for the first time, limiting themselves to stimulation with a finger.
If you want to minimize the chance of infection, remember to take precautions. You can purchase condoms that are made specifically for this type of sex. Usually they are denser and stronger than standard ones.
According to proctologists, regular anal sex in most cases leads to the above consequences. But if you do it from time to time and follow all the precautions, a positive outcome is also possible.
Each person decides to have anal sex or not. And now, you know that the consequences of the first anal sex can be very deplorable, but by following the above rules, they can be prevented.