- “A difficult pregnancy, an emergency caesarean… But sex was a real gift for me! It was banned in the third trimester, then I was afraid myself… In a word, we survived almost half a year of abstinence,” Dina, 30 years old.
- “Oh, at first it was terrible. An unpleasant feeling of a foreign object inside – and a month and a half after giving birth, any object will be foreign! But then I felt happy and more like the girl I used to be,” Renata, 35 years old.
- “The first time it was uncomfortable and a little painful. I didn’t like my own body, I wanted more. For a few months everything returned to normal, but it became very good when I went to the doctor and received recommendations on gymnastics,” Natalya, 32 years old.
- “I gave birth two months ago and it still hurts. The caesarean scar still hurts. But it’s not my husband’s fault! .
- “It turned out to be important for me to restore intimate contact without penetration earlier – 2-3 weeks after giving birth. I calmed down and tuned in to sex. I studied new reactions of my body, everything has changed, but it’s even better. We relaxed, took a lot of lubricant – and that’s all it turned out the way it should have been,” Svetlana, 33 years old.