- “The penis doesn’t have a power button. It can’t get up on demand! And if a guy doesn’t have an erection, it doesn’t mean that he’s sick or he doesn’t like you. And if an erection happened, it’s not at all because he looked at that girl,” Vadim, 30 years old.
- “My personal erection is connected with the emotional state. Sometimes nothing happens because I have an unresolved problem in my head or I’m just tired. We men are not machines for sex, we don’t do it on command. And sometimes we refuse altogether,” — Denis, 34 years old.
- “If we are not on the same wavelength, nothing will work out. No, I don’t mean instant love to the grave. I am a very passionate lover, I like to give pleasure, and there should also be affection on her part. Sex for me is 80% from emotions and only 20% from physical sensations,” Alexei, 27 years old.
- “Girls, if you are dating a man who has erection problems, do not blame everything on yourself. There are so many factors influencing this that you have nothing to do with it at all. Talk to him, find the problem and solve it together, ”- Boris, 28 years old.
- “We like to feel wanted too! Most women just don’t understand this. I’m used to them showing their passion implicitly, but still, light kisses on the cheek do not equal a full-fledged invitation to sex,” Dmitry, 40 years old.
- “After an orgasm, the head of the penis becomes very sensitive for about half a minute, and you can make the sensations even stronger if you touch it during this period,” Maxim, 30 years old.
- “I won’t speak for everyone, but screams and loud moans, like in porn, annoy me,” Leonid, 35 years old.
- “Men like to feel sexy and desirable. Please read this a thousand times,” Oleg, 29.
- “Do not stop moving when you feel an approaching orgasm. Especially in oral sex,” Nikita, 34 years old.
- “The scrotum is a very sensitive place!” — Andrew, 32 years old.