- “I sweat a lot. The sweat itself is not so important as the smell. On the other hand, sex can combine many smells,” Nikita, 25 years old.
- “The expression on my face. I’m afraid to look like a semi-professional boxer or a person who is in a lot of pain,” Kirill, 24 years old.
- “I don’t like talking. More precisely, I don’t want to think about what she had in mind,” Luka, 27 years old.
- “I’ve heard so many jokes about how women fake orgasms that I’m afraid of it. I would like to think that I will understand if this is so. But I don’t let go of the thought, what if I’m not as good as I seem?” – Zhenya, 26 years old.
- “I’m afraid to get a sex rejection complex because I live in the same room with classmates. But even more I don’t like loud sounds during sex, so I’ll try not to disturb anyone,” Denis, 29 years old.
- “I’m worried about my weight. I’m fit, but very powerful. I’m afraid of hurting my partner, although the girls themselves are not afraid of anything,” Alexey, 27 years old.
- “I’m afraid to reach orgasm not quite on time. Sometimes it’s not clear whether it’s time or you can still wait,” Ilya, 27 years old.
- “I have hairy legs. For the first time I try not to take off my socks. I don’t have panic attacks because of this, but I don’t want to spoil her impression with my legs,” Yaroslav, 27 years old.
- “When excited, I begin to breathe loudly, it is audible, I get distracted and lose concentration,” Adam, 24 years old.
- “I don’t have time for the gym at my new job, and I’m embarrassed about my body,” Oleg, 28.